THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS COPPIN STATE PREDICTION AND GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Dolph compared the pass to white for a dunk to jvb...if this was 2011 I might agree with him. But I don't think jvb was allowed to throw a football that far in the gd offensive debacle.

Olaseni's rebounding and blocking shots has vastly improved. His offense is getting much better but has a little way to go.....

Can we get that Coppin State guard to shoot a 3 for us. Would just like to see one made on the Iowa end of the floor.

I don't know what to think about Ingram. Doesn't seem to want the ball. Plus, the t-shirt is distracting me.

Can you think of a reason why an upperclass starter is in the 2nd half of a 30 point blowout?

Because there was still 12 minutes left. This team needs time to gel together. You think they should sit the starters the entire 2nd half? My god, relax and enjoy the game.

Imgram is very reluctant to shoot, but makes few mistakes, passes well and plays solid D....

Good to see him get the minutes.....

Wish he would shoot when open.....

Better to get the poor 3pt shooting out of the way today. We're gonna need good shots from 3 against Indiana.

Latest posts