THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS COPPIN STATE PREDICTION AND GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Turnovers were a problem. I hope it's a lack of focus thing because you can't waste possessions like that. Marble also seemed to believe in his hype a bit. He likes to shoot too much, even when he's not hitting. Not what you want at all.

I think Gabe can be an asset but only if he plays in limited minutes. If he can block a shot or two, or at least utilize his height to get in the way, I'll be pretty happy.

Turnovers were a problem. I hope it's a lack of focus thing because you can't waste possessions like that. Marble also seemed to believe in his hype a bit. He likes to shoot too much, even when he's not hitting. Not what you want at all.

I think Gabe can be an asset but only if he plays in limited minutes. If he can block a shot or two, or at least utilize his height to get in the way, I'll be pretty happy.

Marble was shooting because he was feeling it and he was hitting. Then he missed some 3's so he quit firing. In my opinion that's exactly what I want Marble to do.

I suppose he didn't shoot too much than. I only watched the first half and what I saw was that he made a couple shots, than started going one on one with guys (which I'm ok with as he can do it) and then he missed a few shots in a row. I assumed that he kept doing it in the second half but apparently he didn't. If he stops when he's not hitting I'm ok with that.

Exactly. I can see how someone might think it was bad because they were all bunched together but the fact that he slowed down when he started missing really showed something IMO.

Agreed. I was afraid that he would be taking shots away from White, who is ordinarily a more efficient player on offense. That did not happen, and that's a good sign.

I think you chalk this one up to lack of focus. Didn't take the game that seriously, sloppy ball handling at times, decent shots but seemed like all of the players were lacking a bit in their form (follow through) and mostly going through motions.

I expect they'll get their focus back pretty quickly after Christmas the Creans come to town.

Latest posts