The Official give the Blue brothers who say "We play when we want to" their first home loss game thread.

I honestly am unsure about continuing to watch this game. It’s now 7 apiece. The game should be stopped and the officials sent to the showers. This is fucking beyond belief. The flagrant on Garza only got called after Luka was mugged by Mich. He has been literally attacked from the get go. It is really hard for me to believe that the BT office has not stepped in and warned the officials to up their game. Yeah, I know, “over react”.

I honestly am unsure about continuing to watch this game. It’s now 7 apiece. The game should be stopped and the officials sent to the showers. This is fucking beyond belief. The flagrant on Garza only got called after Luka was mugged by Mich. He has been literally attacked from the get go. It is really hard for me to believe that the BT office has not stepped in and warned the officials to up their game. Yeah, I know, “over react”.
The first flagrant was just a terrible call. Garza was getting bear hugged by the Michigan guy. There was no arm hooking by Garza. I still have no idea what they were reviewing the second time.

Latest posts