The Official give the Blue brothers who say "We play when we want to" their first home loss game thread.

Nice that Mich only has to play about half the season. No way would I be afraid of playing them again.
Ummmm ...skunks are legit final 4 team, Iowa is 2nd roundish / maybe sweet 16 team. U wanna see Iowa lose to them again? Don’t understand ur sadistic logic.

I don't mind when shots are not falling, yet when that happens they give up on ball movement and just start getting desperate. To me the game was lost because JW was beat on defense and was not aggressive on offense. JB is just not the same he is missing wide open 3's. This team just seems to play flat at times and is not consistent enough to go far in the tournament

Wow, what the hell did they do at halftime? That was not the team I've been watching all year. Disappointing to say the least! Yeah Michigan is good but that was a stinker!!

Ok F this game, let's get OSU. Michigan is crazy good and I see an Iowa team come out with fire in their eyes and take it to the Buckeyes
I hope we take it to the Buckeyes but let's be realistic. The Hawks are not very athletic compared to Bucky. It was obvious tonight. How many times did CMac, Weisy, Jbo take it to the rack? Zero. Wagner just attacked the rim anytime he wanted. We don't have that type of player. We have to win with Garza eating them up down low and guys hitting 3s. If we can't do that we are looking at a loss.

I had this game scheduled as a loss

The entire season

Didn't expect a blowout

We really need Lulka to get back to form

Still believe we will win the first two games in The Dance

Nunge out is a major hit

Michigan played their best half of the season tonight

Latest posts