The Official Early Judgement Day: Iowa's latest attempt at a Sweet 16 run goes through Pearl or is once again in Peril, Auburn vs Iowa Game Thread

PerfectYearlyDoe-size_restricted.gif

It's mush.

I’m tired of this crap every year. Shit the bed when it matters most. Roll the dice and get a new coach.

I don’t care what the doomsayers say regarding Alford and Lickliter years. I’ll be just as invested and disappointed as I am right now if it doesn’t work out.

Unfortnately, we are stuck with Fran and one and dones for a while…and that is hoping for the best.

I’m tired of this crap every year. Shit the bed when it matters most. Roll the dice and get a new coach.

I don’t care what the doomsayers say regarding Alford and Lickliter years. I’ll be just as invested and disappointed as I am right now if it doesn’t work out.

Unfortnately, we are stuck with Fran and one and dones for a while…and that is hoping for the best.

I didn't think this guy's high water mark would be an NIT runner up, but here we are.

Ia needs to just take a chance and get a new coach with fresh blood. A young coach who can also recruit. these 4 star white guys just are not working out.

No sense thinking about next year cuz we have no ideal who’s going to be on this team. I see portal being big and players leaving. Next year will be tough unless Fran scores big in the Portal. This is the most negative I’ve ever felt about Iowa basketball since the Link years. Sad.

Last edited: