The official early bring your war paint because someone is getting out of the basement game thread

Every single one of us love Iowa Basketball. Otherwise you wouldn’t be posting on here. This season sucks obviously. What we all need to do is forget about everything that’s happened so far and just watch every game with an open mind and hope to see some improvements from anyone on this roster. Hopefully they can give some sort of pulse the next few months and give us a reason to watch the Big 10 Tournament and maybe play spoiler for once to someone else. Then move forward to next year with a hungry mindset.

I’m calling some positivity starts tonight. Iowa wins 80-77 in a ugly but exciting game. Fran will have them ready tonight

I had a good feeling about the Maryland game. I've got a bad feeling about this one. If we have 5 subs on the floor at the 14 minute mark, I seriously might shut off the tv.

The first round of subs seem to be the kiss of death, PC.....

It does not go well to have 5 nonscorers on the floor at once.....

Wonder if we should leave the starters in a bit longer, depending on the foul situation and how they are playing together.....

:cool:

The good news is they are the second worst offensive team in the conference. The bad news is we're the worst defensive team in the conference. I don't feel good about this one.

Clash of the Titans, 56

16298362-288-k942634.jpg

Some 8.2 PPG 1.8 RPG Illinois average dude is due to have a career game:

Say 27 pts (5-7 3FG) 11 Rebs ?

Seems to happen every time against the Hawks

Remember one time the buckeyes had a football player on the basketball team, Dudley, I believe. He had made one free throw the entire season. Nine of ten against the Hawks.....

Too many examples to list. Curse for the Hawks, bonus for the opponents.....

Perhaps if Fran would join me for a pre game cocktail, he might be a bit more chill during the game. It works for me. Then again, Fran may need a bottle just to himself.
220px-Eagle_Rare_Bourbon_Whiskey.jpg

I like the tweet Black Heart Gold Pants put out: Pillow Fight to Crown the Worst Team in The Conference. Seems about right.

Happened against my daughters HS team last night. Girl hadnt had a 3 all season. Made 3 against us and we lost by 3.

Latest posts