The official early bring your war paint because someone is getting out of the basement game thread

I had a good feeling about the Maryland game. I've got a bad feeling about this one. If we have 5 subs on the floor at the 14 minute mark, I seriously might shut off the tv.

Hey now. Their parents sent them to Iowa with the expectation is they get equal playing time. Everyone plays the same amount. Otherwise, the parents might send their kid to another camp.

I had a good feeling about the Maryland game. I've got a bad feeling about this one. If we have 5 subs on the floor at the 14 minute mark, I seriously might shut off the tv.

every time it's a whole sale change out this is me.

giphy.gif

Now, I think Iowa matches up horribly with Illinois guards, but I thought that about Drake and Colorado too.

This is a must win. Said to say that against a winless opponent, But I guess when you are winless, it makes it so.
I see what you are saying. Trying to stay out of the cellar and all. But to me anyway, it doesn't matter now if we win 0-1-2 or even, dare I say it? 3 games!!!

Iowa still sucks.:(