The official don't plummet into the Grand Canyon Iowa like Wile e Coyote Game thread

You can’t possibly think that, and none of those guys hold back. I sometimes wonder if your over the age of 15
Again, the personal insults. You clearly disagree, fine. But it is an opinion...not fact. Just like mine. You do your business different than I do mine.

For those guys, in their professional ranks, they have no upside to dissecting the deal at this time. If Iowa loses to Oregon they may feel less pressure, but I doubt it.

However, we have that luxury as we are not sitting in their shoes.

Sounds good. Enjoy being wrong.
IMHO, I'm not wrong about the premature deal as it was stupid regardless how it turns out.

But, I will be on cloud 9 for an Elite 8 run or better....and....for Gary's sorry sake.

But we need to get by Oregon first. Fran and Iowa will more than earn it if they make a long run.

Might be one of the tallest teams in the tourney was GCU, Oregon will be a much faster team, all I know if they knew (VCU) they had COVID they should have been replaced. Had to be very recent.
Agree 100%....they could have been replaced by a 1 seed from the NIT...or even draw from a hat on the losers of first 4 games.

Actually so-so effort against an inferior team. These guys would be bottom of the barrel in B1G.

Going to have to play MUCH better to enjoy duck soup.
Will be ready to go. Fearing a GD 7 seed is ridiculous. There is a reason they are a 7, good but not that great.

bohannon #2 all time free throw shooter in big ten behind alford i just heard...

lol.. yet so many hawkeye fans hate on him constantly.
I hate on him for two specific things, defense and shot selection. He had a really good game today on both of those fronts. Hope he keeps it up.

If Hayden’s ongoing, nonsense posts about Fran’s contract extension were eliminated from this thread, which was supposed to be about tonight’s game, It would have been a good read. And a hell of a lot shorter.

This is the most uncomfortable 15 point lead ever
This game was over with at 56-39. They had to feel good about how their offense was functioning and they still couldn't consistently stop our halfcourt offense.

We took their best shots and were never seriously threatened in the second half.

Might be one of the tallest teams in the tourney was GCU, Oregon will be a much faster team, all I know if they knew (VCU) they had COVID they should have been replaced. Had to be very recent.
Tuesday was the deadline to replace a team. Sounds like VCU just found out about this during the afternoon.

Fucking punk 25. All he was in for was to get another foul on Luka. Need to be put down. HARD!

Phanatic goes full Gallagher, smashes Mets helmet to smithereens | MLB.com

Put Gallagher on the case

Before the tourny the NCAA said if any player test positive. That team can play as long as they have at least 5 healthy players. VCU coach said he had 5 and then some. NCAA still didn’t let them play. WTF?

I was nervous we would play lights out last night. That would all but insure a poor shooting night tomorrow. We played the perfect game. Not too good, but didn't have to sweat it.

Latest posts