The Official "Do we really care anymore?" Field of Dreams vs. Groundhog Day Thread

Cook with 6 points, Bohannon with zero. Fail

Moss with a monster game. Dude needs to build off it....with only 2 games left on the season. I remember last year he had a monster game @minnesota as well.

Team didn't deserve to win this game. Can't dog it for an entire half and be rewarded. This team was sloppy and didn't look like they cared being there tonight. Should have lost and did. Good riddance, hope they all transfer.

Team didn't deserve to win this game. Can't dog it for an entire half and be rewarded. This team was sloppy and didn't look like they cared being there tonight. Should have lost and did. Good riddance, hope they all transfer.
I would feel the same way about Garza transferring as I did Josh Jackson declaring.

Godspeed, young man and I wish great things for you.

They actually only dogged it for about 8 minutes. After that, they played the best defense of the season (against a bad team) but just couldn't score.

They actually only dogged it for about 8 minutes. After that, they played the best defense of the season (against a bad team) but just couldn't score.
Didn't they give up close to 50 points in the second half? Sorry but against Minnesota, that's horse shit

Didn't they give up close to 50 points in the second half? Sorry but against Minnesota, that's horse shit

Yea but that is just another day at the office for them. Letting them get up 22-2 was the only long stretch where they were actually dogging it. Not that it matters so im not sure why im wasting time with this.

Latest posts