The Official "Do we really care anymore?" Field of Dreams vs. Groundhog Day Thread

vp-us-lc-library-gopher-facts-lg

Golden Gopher blow out.
You’d think making toothpicks would give you better teeth.

Don't think Iowa fans are gobbling up tickets. Minny really hates Iowa. My Godmother who lives in the Twin Cities hates Iowa. Considering this team's constitution I predict a blowout of biblical proportions. Dogs and cats living together.....

Good points. Neither team has anything to play for, so we might see the type of effort you'd find out of 2 basement dwelling NBA teams, late in losing seasons.

If you’re
This Iowa team is bad at home and even worse on the road. Neither team has anything to play for and the season is damned near over.
Not sure who'll win or what the score will be. All I know is that I will probably tune out halfway through the second half from exasperation or boredom.
When the Hawks suck at basketball or football the game threads are a hoot. Stick around if nothing else for that.

We dodged a bullet for tonight's game. We could be N Carolina vs Syracuse and be stuck with Beth Mowins & Dan Dakich calling the game together right now on espn. Only thing worse would be Bill Walton & Dick Vitale together.

Nate mason senior night. He probably comes out amped. The line has moved to -1.5. If more money goes on Iowa I'm probably going to fade it. Feels bad but it's the reality of the season for the hawks

I will watch because I always watch, but I find myself increasingly distracted by other things during the games.

My blood is rising watching Gene Staturore and he’s not even ref-ing the Iowa game

Drake — 10 conference wins

ISU — 4

Iowa — 3

UNI — 6

Guess it’s true that it’s tough for the state schools to be good when Drake is good?

Latest posts