The Official "Do we really care anymore?" Field of Dreams vs. Groundhog Day Thread

EstronHawkKing

(I think they have the wrong date)

GAME INFORMATION
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2018
Time: 8:00 p.m. CT
Arena: Williams Arena (14,625)
TV: Big Ten Network – Dave Revsine (Play-by-Play); Jon Crispin (Analyst)
Satellite Radio: Sirius 81/XM 81

SERIES INFORMATION
Series: 188th Meeting (99-88)*

58cba6cd3419e16f306ae78563a30d4c.jpg

I’ll be watching but not caring. This season needs to get over and we need a grad transfer.

As Deace mentioned in the podcast, Iowa is already in the top 25 in offensive efficiency; that definitely isn’t the problem.

Wieskamp isn’t a threat to the hoop and adding him isn’t going to help defense. Fran also isn’t going to be able to magically take this group from NAIA level defense to P6 level over the course of a summer, so unless he brings in a decent grad transfer get ready for the same tire fire next year.

As Deace mentioned in the podcast, Iowa is already in the top 25 in offensive efficiency; that definitely isn’t the problem.
You wouldn't know it if ya listened to Fran's post game pressers. Defense never seems to be the problem.

I’ll be watching but not caring. This season needs to get over and we need a grad transfer.

Wieskamp isn’t a threat to the hoop and adding him isn’t going to help defense. Fran also isn’t going to be able to magically take this group from NAIA level defense to P6 level over the course of a summer, so unless he brings in a decent grad transfer get ready for the same tire fire next year.

Here is the problem with our offensive efficiency numbers. We've spent most of the season down double digits. You know what happens when you're down double digits? The other team relaxes and starts trading baskets. We don't get teams best efforts because they can score at will on us and usually have a big lead early. When a team needs a stop against us, it's really not that hard for them to get it. If we are in more nail biters next year, we will see our offensive efficiency numbers drop.

Wish all you want. Aint happenen. No grad transfer. He already has 12 players to play next year.

I'd hate to be compared to my dad.

This Iowa team is bad at home and even worse on the road. Neither team has anything to play for and the season is damned near over.
Not sure who'll win or what the score will be. All I know is that I will probably tune out halfway through the second half from exasperation or boredom.

This Iowa team is bad at home and even worse on the road. Neither team has anything to play for and the season is damned near over.
Not sure who'll win or what the score will be. All I know is that I will probably tune out halfway through the second half from exasperation or boredom.

All I know is If Minny does not blow out Iowa.......if the game is close we have Fran-kenstein and his Igor assistant drawing up the plays and our hybrid players to execute them. Enough said.

Latest posts