The official competition ramps up: Iowa @ Michigan game thread

Raise your hand if you saw this one coming down the pike

Flawless game

MIght only have one turnover

Making Hunter look like the Pillsbury doughboy

Pillsbury Doughboy Dancing GIF - Pillsbury Doughboy Dancing Dance -  Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
How do our blocked shot numbers compare to last year? My eye test is we protect the rim even with a height disadvantage, at a higher level. If I am wrong, just lie to me. I feel good about my post…
Old age, eyes are fading…..

Feels great so far. We get the ball to start the second half. Come out with a ton of energy and see if we can knock them out early. Go Hawks.

That was a very good almost great first half. The final 6 minutes were great as they didnt swoon but upped the lead.

I dont know about you but my observation of many of Fran's teams have been they can not be too good in the first and last 5 minutes of both halves. But this team is also not having many scoring droughts and playing good, consistent bball for 40 minutes

It’s called “green light” from Fran. I find it tough to believe we aren’t being looked at by any player who wants to score the basket.
Box score says we have only seven assists but that isn't indicative of how well the ball is moving.

And when players know the ball will find them they will move and cut, or like Rebraca beat their man down the floor.