The O-Line

There is no such place as Dakota Dunes, Iowa.
Just like there is no such place as Moline, Iowa.
Wegher is from Nebraska.

There is no such place as Dakota Dunes, Iowa.
Just like there is no such place as Moline, Iowa.
Wegher is from Nebraska.

no, Dakota Dunes is North Sioux City, South Dakota. it is where the rich SC people live cause there's no state income tax.

Gesell is from Nebraska. maybe that's what you're thinking.

Factual data.

LOL actually its the opposite. At least the part about him being buried on the depth chart on good teams.

2003 Iowa had Fred Russel and basically no one after that.
2004 duh
09/10 Adama Robinson was the starter.

So theres 4 good squads where Bullock would have been no less than second string.

Brandon Wegher does not deserve to be mentioned in the same conversation as Tavian and Dwight.

Wegher was decent those two were elite runners.

Last edited:
If his home address says South Dakota, he's not an Iowan. Why are you and meatman struggling with this??
Your home address is Missourah, so I guess I see why you're confused.

16285d1352687385-tim-dobbins-u-mad-bro.jpg

I think there are 2 key factors here:

New QB: Teams are going to stack the box until Jake proves he can win games.
No threat on the outside or down the middle: When you don't threaten the game vertically, either down the sidelines or in the middle, the safeties can creep a few yards closer and it keeps the linebackers closer to the line as well. This is magnified when you don't have the personnel to continue to run the horizontal passing game.

I think the line has played pretty well over the course of the two games. They certainly can't have the pre-snap penalties. Those are killing us. The 4th and goal at the 2 can certainly be criticized, but other than that, and the penalties, I've been satisfied with their play.

Semantics. He went to an iowa high school.
The question was, "When is the last time Iowa High Schools produced that kind of talent". I don't think Brandon Wegher, the leading rusher at NAIA powerhouse Morningside is the best skill player since Tavian Banks. Adam Robinson had a bigger impact than Wegher. He was definitely from Iowa. South Des Moines is where the rich people from East Des Moines, but not rich enough to live in Altoona, live.

Latest posts