The Nunge look

Yeah get Nunge and Garza some matching tats up and down their arms. I think Reggie Evans has Herky on one of his arms. That'd be bad ass. Reggie was just plain bad ass period.
I'll never forget the first time I saw Reggie play in person, at the PTL in NL. I saw him snatch a rebound and take it coast to coast for a dunk. I knew what he beast he could be right then.

I'll never forget the first time I saw Reggie play in person, at the PTL in NL. I saw him snatch a rebound and take it coast to coast for a dunk. I knew what he beast he could be right then.
No doubt. And a really good dude too. I think he hangs his hat in Florida. Wish he could come around the program more

No doubt. And a really good dude too. I think he hangs his hat in Florida. Wish he could come around the program more

I remember seeing this a few months back, couldn't remember where so I googled it. Looks like he was back in Iowa City this summer. Has a Tigerhawk tattoo on his right arm. Looks like Bluder spoke with his daughters a little bit. The 3 minute video is worth a watch.

https://hawkeyesports.com/news/2018...ie-evans-returned-to-iowa-city-this-week.aspx

i34.jpg

Funny, I was just going to post this exact pic!

I feel an epic thread coming on.