The next McCarron, Vandeberg, or Easley?

Cooper has played plenty and hasn't done anything with his legit speed. Can't get open at all. He couldn't get open against NW and their 2nd string defensive backs, while Fant was sitting on the bench. Ragaini, looks to be the same. Tracy will play in the slot, but none of these guys will strike fear in any defense, especially without Fant and Hockenson. They couldn't with Fant and Hockenson when defenses had to account for those 2, without them I highly doubt our receivers will get open more successfully than they did this year. We lack a consistent playmaker anywhere on offense, anyone that is a threat any down to take one the distance. Maybe Tracy will emerge, his tape sure looks good, and hopefully Goodson can be that guy at rb if our offensive line improves a lot. Things will be even more difficult without Fant and Hockenson though.
You could tell that about Ragaini in the like 10 plays he was in for, 8 of them rushes. Damn you are a talented scout.

You could tell that about Ragaini in the like 10 plays he was in for, 8 of them rushes. Damn you are a talented scout.
Once again, people have a right to hate. But they better do it based off facts, not perceptions, presumptions, and assumptions.

He keeps insisting that Stanley is a fourth year player. WRONG. I live in Wisconsin. I saw Stanley play basketball. My nephew played against him in club tournaments. My nephew is a junior in college.

Hating with factual evidence is one thing. The pathetic efforts that three or four have offered this week, and season, are laughable.

I agree Tracy will be very good in the slot role. I think he has the speed to move outside but not the size. Matching him against linebackers really excites me. I also think Locket had potential to make some plays but I haven’t heard from him much from him since he joined. Cooper has some speed and might help if he gets healthy. I think overal the unit is getting better.

Lockett hurt himself early in camp and didn’t return until the second or third game. That put him behind. Big spring for him.

Lockett hurt himself early in camp and didn’t return until the second or third game. That put him behind. Big spring for him.
You said earlier that he'd remind us of ISM. You think he makes an early impact like the latter did as well?

Latest posts