The Minny Dunk-A-Thon is getting old

These refs are ***. Fran should just get tossed.

And why do other schools get fun teams to watch. This sucks.

Playing with less talent and we have to deal with these refs. Big Ten refs are an abomination. What a crock of ****.

While the refs have blown some calls it would be nice to see some Iowa kids get PO'd and start going up and thr some defenders. Quit playing for the foul and get some revenge. At least you can get some satisfaction with your fouls.

I don't understand how we can almost beat the number 1 team in the country and then play like this ever since.

I don't understand how we can almost beat the number 1 team in the country and then play like this ever since.

Getting pretty tired of the almost best the number one talk. That was a game after a layoff. OSU sleep walked through that game and when they needed to turn it on to win, they just stonewalled Iowa. It was like a midseason road game for a top NBA team. They cruised until win time.

Please stop saying Iowa almost beat OSU. They didn't.

Getting pretty tired of the almost best the number one talk. That was a game after a layoff. OSU sleep walked through that game and when they needed to turn it on to win, they just stonewalled Iowa. It was like a midseason road game for a top NBA team. They cruised until win time.

Please stop saying Iowa almost beat OSU. They didn't.

+1

Near the end of the game the announcers were talking about someone who went to HS with May at Whalert, who were they talking about?

Near the end of the game the announcers were talking about someone who went to HS with May at Whalert, who were they talking about?

Can't remember the name, but it was a Marine who lost both his legs after stepping on an IED in Afghanistan who is at the VA hospital in Minneapolis. Fran, Dolph and Bobby went to visit him today. Pretty nice story.

As I expected, Minnesota's bigs were too much for the Hawks. The Hawks need another quality big man inside to help Basabe.

The marine's name is Christopher Billmyer, great guy that comes from a great family, his brother serves in the Marines as well I believe

Latest posts