The Minnesota FRAUDkings

GodGodGodBathia

I see this team as a one and done in the playoffs. Their best wins this year are against the Packers and Bengals, and they have really turned it down a couple notches lately. I thought they could easily make it to the NFC championship game and maybe even beat the Saints...but now I'm not so sure either team is going to make it to the Super Bowl.

I think the Super Bowl will be the Eagles vs. the Colts.

And I like how Adrian Peterson is on the sideline for an entire possession. Chester Taylor is definitely a better choice to have in at RB.

If you have the capability, listening to Paul Allen call this game while the Vikes are ******** all over themselves is hysterical.

Geez, Childress has to be getting pointers from the Zooker or something! I'd agree with you tho, Vikes are going no where in the playoffs playing like they have lately.

Come February 2010, this is what the Viking trophy case will continue to look like...

Trophy_Case.jpg

they simply just can't handle the weather. getting outside of the dome is a no no for these players

The sad thing is Minnesota needs 2 playoff wins for Childress to have more wins there than Tice.

I'm not certain they can even win one if they don't get a home playoff game.

Although I agree that the Vikings (and especially Favre) cannot seem to handle the cold weather, it is not the end all be all. By the way, I hate the Vikings with all of my heart. I do remember a dome team (Atlanta) beating a cold weather team (Green Bay) for the Pack's first home playoff loss ever. Of course, I know I am hurting my own argument, but Favre was the Pack QB then. :) That said, I hope Minnesota has to go outside to play and gets beat (and bad).

The Vikings won't have to play a cold weather game in the playoffs, unless maybe Philly gets in front of them. Otherwise, they will play at home, at AZ, or at NO.

Instead of creating a new thread I thought I'd post this here...

Did anyone see that INT that Greenway had today? RI-DICULOUS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivBNmkkyK4"]YouTube- Chad Greenway Amazing Interception Vikings vs Giants[/ame]

Needs to tuck it after the pick though...;)

FRAUDkings??? Spoken like a true cheesehead, still ****** about your boy switching teams and having it work out. What other team has fewer than four losses in the NFC? What team beat your pathetic Packers TWICE, soon to be THREE TIMES? What team has more pro bowl selections? (Since you're a Packer fan, you probably don't know the answer: ZERO!)

Are they the best team ever? Hardly. But, they're no fraud. Will they win the Super Bowl? Doubtful, but neither will 30 other teams.

FRAUDkings??? Spoken like a true cheesehead, still ****** about your boy switching teams and having it work out. What other team has fewer than four losses in the NFC? What team beat your pathetic Packers TWICE, soon to be THREE TIMES? What team has more pro bowl selections? (Since you're a Packer fan, you probably don't know the answer: ZERO!)

Are they the best team ever? Hardly. But, they're no fraud. Will they win the Super Bowl? Doubtful, but neither will 30 other teams.

Actually, I'm a Colts fan, so I couldn't care less about the NFC Viqueens since they're not even going to get to the Super Bowl. Beating the Packers twice is decent, the Giants are horrible, though.

lol packers fans have nothing to complain about don't think that vikings fans...have a lot more too look forward to with rodgers in there. plus they saved a bunch of money. genious in my book

lol packers fans have nothing to complain about don't think that vikings fans...have a lot more too look forward to with rodgers in there. plus they saved a bunch of money. genious in my book

I think the Pack made the right choice since Rodgers is a stud but they didnt save a bunch of money since they gave him a $65 million contract in October, 2008

I think the Pack made the right choice since Rodgers is a stud but they didnt save a bunch of money since they gave him a $65 million contract in October, 2008

Rodgers is the only big-money contract that the Packers have; they're far enough under the cap that they'll be able to re-sign the guys that they want to, and go after a free agent if they want to.

When you compare Rodger's numbers in his first 2 years as starter to his predecessor, it's pretty obvious that Rodgers is worth the money.

Rodgers is the only big-money contract that the Packers have; they're far enough under the cap that they'll be able to re-sign the guys that they want to, and go after a free agent if they want to.

When you compare Rodger's numbers in his first 2 years as starter to his predecessor, it's pretty obvious that Rodgers is worth the money.

I wasnt implying that he wasnt worth the money because he totally is - just pointing out taht he isnt making peanuts

I wasnt implying that he wasnt worth the money because he totally is - just pointing out taht he isnt making peanuts

I'm agreeing with you, I'm just saying that even with his contract, the Packers are way under the cap, probably further under than most teams.

Thompson hasn't signed a big name free agent since he took the job; his philosophy is to build the team through the draft by taking the best player available regardless of position.

Latest posts