The - Make your parents ashamed of you - thread

It's my understanding that everyone gets to count that game whether their team plays in it or not, which is why he is under the limit. If he played in the bowl game, he'd be over it.

I wouldn't doubt it. Makes for a great participation trophy for the entire conference and this way Purdue and Rutgers get to claim a consolation prize.

I think he may have been one of the guys who was holding the Hawks back, I mean look what we've done in the past three weeks without him.

65LwDXd.jpg

Okay, a day later I have thought about this one for a while now. Its the classic "Ferentz fakes injury to good player to keep him from playing" scenario. Sometimes the Hawks will develop a playmaker personality who just needs to be put in his place when his ego gets out of control. Or maybe the coach just wanted to see how his offense would respond to the adversity of losing their best wide receiver. Either way this guy has probably been practicing at full speed this whole time.

So you're proud of your ISIS affiliation?

They're on the list. They'd get, shall we say, "special" consideration.

This was official policy of the United States government less than a decade ago and looks to be making a comeback; I fail to see why you're so bent about it. It's patriotism.

They're on the list. They'd get, shall we say, "special" consideration.

This was official policy of the United States government less than a decade ago and looks to be making a comeback; I fail to see why you're so bent about it. It's patriotism.

Politics in your signature. That's a no no. We all thought you were smart enough to know that. J/K

Latest posts