The latest on Kozan signing?

I saw this in a rivals chat:

Mike Farrell: I am assuming Kozan will stick to Iowa as confidence not that high out of Auburn

Mike Farrell: I am assuming Kozan will stick to Iowa as confidence not that high out of Auburn

Mike Farrell that played B.J. Hunnicutt on MASH? He was best friends with Hawkeye, so I bet he does have inside information on the Hawks!

I failed on trying to place an embedded youtube video of UHF and the dudes saying "supplies"

What about Michigan? :)

According to WolverineNation all 25 Michigan recruits have been "signed, sealed and delivered". No mention of Kozan among the list of 25 signed recruits.

Allen Trieu just retweeted a local guy Ryan Schwimmer from Denver: "Valor Christian is having a LOI signing ceremony for all their athletes at noon MST. He's a Hawkeye"

Allen Trieu just retweeted a local guy Ryan Schwimmer from Denver: "Valor Christian is having a LOI signing ceremony for all their athletes at noon MST. He's a Hawkeye"

Shoulda told me that earlier, I would have driven down and gotten the scoop!