The last thread on McCall

Two sides to every coin. I will never criticize KF's commitment to the student part of student athlete, but let's be honest, how many RB's wouldn't get disenchanted in our one RB system? Most teams with functional offenses play 2-3 RB's at least, but not us. We recruit 7, but play 1. No defense for him skipping class if that was the case, but I cannot take KOK or KF seriously after their mismanagement of the RB spot this season.

I think it has been discussed previously why we only played 1 back last year and that was due to injury. I think if people were healthy we would have seen more. I also have to criticize that these guys were from what I understand able to practice but not play. I think they need to realize guys are not going to be 100% all the time and they need to see some action. I hope this changes this fall.

Two sides to every coin. I will never criticize KF's commitment to the student part of student athlete, but let's be honest, how many RB's wouldn't get disenchanted in our one RB system? Most teams with functional offenses play 2-3 RB's at least, but not us. We recruit 7, but play 1. No defense for him skipping class if that was the case, but I cannot take KOK or KF seriously after their mismanagement of the RB spot this season.

He split the carries evenly between Robinson and Wegher, and both of them left.

Latest posts