The Kaleb Johnson Makes Mark Dantonio Throw His Remote Thorugh The TV And Kick His Dog Game Thread

Welp

welp.gif

Very sad. Coaches did not have the team ready for this game. We looked totally disjointed from the get go and never really recovered. That tells the story at 90%.`

Cade missed so many open receivers, it was absolutely terrible. Even embarrassing. Then he makes a great throw and I have hope again, only to have it destroyed by his next big miss.

O line was disappointing, but mostly they were handicapped in run blocking by the failure of our passing game, again. We were consistently outnumbered.

I am really losing some of my confidence in Phil Parker. We too often bend and break.

Of course, we need to change QB’s. I never say this, but it slipped out this time. oops.

Our tackling was a bad joke.

I still think we could go 9-3.

Very sad. Coaches did not have the team ready for this game. We looked totally disjointed from the get go and never really recovered. That tells the story at 90%.`

Cade missed so many open receivers, it was absolutely terrible. Even embarrassing. Then he makes a great throw and I have hope again, only to have it destroyed by his next big miss.

O line was disappointing, but mostly they were handicapped in run blocking by the failure of our passing game, again. We were consistently outnumbered.

I am really losing some of my confidence in Phil Parker. We too often bend and break.

Of course, we need to change QB’s. I never say this, but it slipped out this time. oops.

Our tackling was a bad joke.

I still think we could go 9-3.

The 13 day layoff gave the spartans time to gameplan and rest

Huge and the next game was at their house

Big difference, but we would have lost anyway

Go Hawks! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D
One more season for him to set the Big Ten record

He had a chance to do it this year

One last season
yea… so he can go 5-7 and - in typical Ferrntz / Iowa fashion - set a weird “silver lining” record:rolleyes: YAAWWN!
He shulda hit it many seasons ago by just wining ALLLLL those games against inferior teams that he BLEW with his fetal ball!

Go Hawks! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D

yea… so he can go 5-7 and - in typical Ferrntz / Iowa fashion - set a weird “silver lining” record:rolleyes: YAAWWN!
He shulda hit it many seasons ago by just wining ALLLLL those games against inferior teams that he BLEW with his fetal ball!

Better be careful Fryowa is going to come on here and accuse you of not being a real fan.

How many wasted easy schedule seasons is Kirk going to have before something is done? The answer is as many as he wants. Pathetn
How many wasted easy schedule seasons is Kirk going to have before something is done? The answer is as many as he wants. Pathetic
Ooo, ooo ... i know! It’s 12 … and counting!
Oh, and thanx so much for that heartfelt, personalized email about how accomplished the Ferentzmeister is, Beth!
Keep pimping how relatively good Iowa is!
YEA! Go Hawks! We’re In the top half of the Big 18 or so!

Better be careful Fryowa is going to come on here and accuse you of not being a real fan.
Actually it’s HuckFinn that’s worrisome. His drive-by bltzkrieg is lethal :rolleyes:

No grounds for admonition from Fry - I’m a HUGE fan … of good football!
it’s why I relinquished my season tix 10 years ago!
Go Hoosiers! After all, No one can be better with a new coach,