The Kaleb Johnson Makes Mark Dantonio Throw His Remote Thorugh The TV And Kick His Dog Game Thread

Actually it’s HuckFinn that’s worrisome. His drive-by bltzkrieg is lethal :rolleyes:

No grounds for admonition from Fry - I’m a HUGE fan … of good football!
it’s why I relinquished my season tix 10 years ago!
Go Hoosiers! After all, No one can be better with a new coach,
I shouldn’t really waste my time with you, but here goes. You are not a fan. You are a blow hard who comes out from under a bridge to pick low hanging fruit. It is actually kind of sad and I am embarrassed for you, as most posters are laughing at your nonsense. One of them is Huck Finn.

I think Parker is at a point where recruiting is starting to fail and this is the result of that at DB unfortunately. Nestor, Lutmer, and Entringer aren’t ready (I think they will be eventually). But when starters who aren’t elite to begin with go down and those are our 3 best guys, you don’t have the depth to make up for it. Phil has always had sophomores on deck who’d go on to great things. Even going way back he had King, Jackson, Hyde, and so on were all sophs at some point trying to get on the field and it seems like we’re reeling at that position now. I think that has to be a major effect of the failings overall the past few years.

I’ve been saying for a long time that the laughing stock we’ve been for a long time on the offensive side is going to bite the whole team in the butt and I think it’s starting to happen unfortunately.
Lord. I hope you are wrong.

Latest posts