The ISU game is Iowa's super bowl according to...

WHO-TV. Just heard it this morning on their commercial for the RVTV tour. They said "this is Iowa's super bowl" so that is directly from the media. So that argument can now be over.

Central Iowa bias. It's just like east coast bias in many sports. Iowa's real "Super Bowl" is the Cornell-Coe game. They've met over 120 times and the pig farmers in your hick state's legislature haven't even mandated that they play.

This game is big for both teams. Iowa State needs this win to even have an outside shot of winning more than three games. Iowa will probably make it to six with or without this game.

AJ Klein is funny... He basically implied a student's sole purpose for attending ISU is to cheer on their athletic teams. He he.

AJ Klein is funny... He basically implied a student's sole purpose for attending ISU is to cheer on their athletic teams. He he.

AJ Klein is a raging, half-a-meatball DBAG that needs to be dealt with. Sure I would tell him this to his face :D

But seriously, I hope he gets shredded in pass coverage, and eaten alive by our O-line. I don't like talking trash about student-athletes, but this guy is a puke. He's got no right harassing fellow students about what type of shirt they decide to don.

AJ Klein is a raging, half-a-meatball DBAG that needs to be dealt with. Sure I would tell him this to his face :D

But seriously, I hope he gets shredded in pass coverage, and eaten alive by our O-line.

He probably won't. He's a good player, unfortunately.

Latest posts