The improbability of Iowa's comeback last night

The most interesting stat to me is all Iowa would have had to do was make 40% of their shots and 65% of their free throws and they would have beaten Ohio State on the road. This is with Ohio State making 52% of their field goals and 74% of their free throws.

So, basically if we play a normal game we win. This game's going to annoy me the rest of the season which means you all get to listen to me ***** about it for the rest of the season. I apologize in advance.

So, basically if we play a normal game we win. This game's going to annoy me the rest of the season which means you all get to listen to me ***** about it for the rest of the season. I apologize in advance.

Wonderful, I am still ******** about the MSU game. A few more loses and this place will turn into the football forum.

Boy, I tell you, that Vandenberg kid played a great game. We almost beat tOSU for the Big Ten Championship and the Rose Bowl. He has a bright, bright future.

Making strides in close losses don't always become a predicter of future performance.

Boy, I tell you, that Vandenberg kid played a great game. We almost beat tOSU for the Big Ten Championship and the Rose Bowl. He has a bright, bright future.

Making strides in close losses don't always become a predicter of future performance.

This.

Although I don't believe in moral victories it showed alot that they continued to fight and claw their way back into the game. That shows alot of heart. What I hope they also took from the loss was the fact that they cannot allow themselves to get that far behind and expect to come out with a victory. Regardless of the comeback efforts, the focal point needs to be as much about how to avoid falling that far behind as it does about the heart showed in the comeback.

Latest posts