*******The i-will-start-going-to-church-again if Iowa beats Debby GAME THREAD*******

WE ARE THE SOFTEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE, GARZA, COOK, A BUNCH OF THEM USING NO MUSCLE, NO HAND STRENGTH, NO ENERGY. TERRIBLE REBOUNDING.

We are making shots early to stay in the game while they get layups and putbacks. We already know what team showed up today.

Connor now shooting 8% from 3
55-36168-dean-wormer-animal-house-header-1474384888.jpg

8%......I will not let your Draft Board know you are immediately eligible for military service.....or the Iowa Baseball Team.

Cook needs to start jumping a lot of rope......or maybe some hand/eye coordination drills.........dude has been straight up butterfingers lately.

This offense will not go w/ CMac or Dailey on the floor - double the big and leave the worst shooter open - making the correct plays - defense just playing %'s

If they have a short bench we need to be driving to the hoop, shot fakes to get them in the air, and pounding the ball inside to get them in foul trouble.

No killer instinct. I hope they prove me wrong but I am just not seeing a team.

On one play there was a loose ball and 3 hawks just watched it roll around on the floor and a Nebby player went down to get it about 30 feet from the basket