The "Hammer" will get to hammer the clowns for first time

Eda

I hadn't thought about this, but Saturday will be the first carry against the sucklones for the Hebrew Hammer. Two passes and much blocking last year, but no carries.

Say what you will about the RB depth, the number of carries he gets, his speed/breakaway ability, etc; the guy just gets results.

How do you see the cyclowns handling Mark friggin' Weisman?

Mark Weisman still waiting for first carry against Iowa State | Hawk Central

Ps... This is my 1200th post. Coolio!

Last edited:
As much as ISUck struggled with UNI, The Hammer shouldn't have any troubles pounding away on Saturday.

I predict Iowa will rush for less yards, ypc & have more 3 & outs vs ISU than UNI did.
And they'll lose.

I predict Iowa will rush for less yards, ypc & have more 3 & outs vs ISU than UNI did.
And they'll lose.
I think your post belongs in the prediction thread, this is only suppose to be a positive thread talking about how the Hammer will destroy the clowns.

Something like this will happen.

15ydgainclownspileon.jpg

Do you think UNI has a better OL than Iowa or better RBs ?

UNI absolutely has a better RB than Iowa, not even close and Iowa's OL is the biggest myth of the Ferentz era. Any metric you can use to judge an OL's strength by shows how terrible they've been historically & this year's version is probably in the middle as far as Iowa OL's go.

UNI absolutely has a better RB than Iowa, not even close and Iowa's OL is the biggest myth of the Ferentz era. Any metric you can use to judge an OL's strength by shows how terrible they've been historically & this year's version is probably in the middle as far as Iowa OL's go.

Is that really true?

Any metric you can use to judge an OL's strength by shows how terrible they've been historically & this year's version is probably in the middle as far as Iowa OL's go.

Please show us the metrics you are using to make that statement.

Say what you will about the Hammer and the o-line, but the results speak for themselves.

Latest posts