THE FRED HOIBERG ERA HAS BEGUN AT NEBRASKA

mopkins

King Kong
giphy.gif

Huskers suck 59-40 w 4:00 left to UC Irvine at home?
They’re gonna get piss pounded in the B1G this year.

Overall a pretty ugly night for B1G basketball. Nebraska loses to UC Ricerside, Illinois beats Nicholls in overtime, Badgers lose in overtime, sparty down 10 at half, Michigan wins by 8 vs app state after nearly blowing a 30 point lead.

Nothing was good for the conference resume tonight unless sparty can come back.

And the Big 10 having the NC favorite lasted about two hours.

I'd rather have the one-and-done freshman than the returning-senior starter.

Unlike Scott Frost though Fred has HC and recruiting experience at the big boy level. I think his rebuild job is going to be a bit easier. But give him some success in Lincoln and he may move on and up.

I'm curious how some of these new rules will impact Wisconsin. Especially Davidson with the new anti-flopping rules.
He's a punk. He not only flops, he will dive to the floor, giving the false impression of gritty hustle, and try to roll into someone's legs from behind. It's that old playground game that nine year olds play where someone sneaks up and crouches behind a kid while a second person pushes the kid over.

It's also why they say never stand against the wrestling room wall during practice. That's how legs get rolled into and broken.

It's dirty and dangerous and basically bullshit.

And the Big 10 having the NC favorite lasted about two hours.

I'd rather have the one-and-done freshman than the returning-senior starter.
Didn't watch much of that game last night, but doesn't Kentucky have an unusual amount of returning talent by their standards anyway?

Difference between Fred is I bet after the game he didn't tell all of the NU media that they "needed better players" ....even tho they do.

Difference between Fred is I bet after the game he didn't tell all of the NU media that they "needed better players" ....even tho they do.

That's because Fred is actually a somewhat respectable human being and not an amoral troglodyte that lives in his past glory days that lasted precisely one season at a directional florida school.

Unlike Scott Frost though Fred has HC and recruiting experience at the big boy level. I think his rebuild job is going to be a bit easier. But give him some success in Lincoln and he may move on and up.
Scott Frost can't believe they are terrible, can't believe he is a coaching loser...hope he stays many years, to completely bury the program. Will be relegated to recruiting the Sand Hills.

Latest posts