The Cubs Suck...

HawkeyeShane

This daily reminder brought to you by "HawkeyeShane"! When you want a bitter, beaten and broken down, Die-hard Cubs fan to shoot you straight, reach for..."HawkeyeShane"!

As seen on TV!

(All sales are final. No refunds)

I can't even watch them any more. I have subjected myself to this crap since 1972. I had rather drink beer and watch the kids play in the yard than waste more time on this over paid bunch of garbage. Best of luck to the rest of you Cub fans.

and I think they are going to have to suck for a couple more years because they are stuck on these ridiculous contracts. It's hopeless. I can't wait for football.

I'm giving up for this year (and god know's about the future) as well. Officially taking down my Cubs flag in the front yard and putting my Hawks flag back up. Heck, it's never too early for that flag to fly proudly over Iowa City.

Pittsburg has won something line 27 games, with 9 of them (or so) coming against the Cubs? Pathetic.

i'm shocked cub fans are given up, the last few years i've heard how Aramis is the best 3rd basement in baseball, Theriot will be a hall of famer, Fukudome will be better than Ichiro, Derrik Lee is better than Pujols, Soriano is a lock to help the cubs win 110 games, Lou Pinella is the best manager in baseball history.

The cubs won't make the playoffs for 10 years.

i'm shocked cub fans are given up, the last few years i've heard how Aramis is the best 3rd basement in baseball, Theriot will be a hall of famer, Fukudome will be better than Ichiro, Derrik Lee is better than Pujols, Soriano is a lock to help the cubs win 110 games, Lou Pinella is the best manager in baseball history.

I'm not sure who told you those things but you should avoid them so their intelligence doesn't rub off on you.

I will admit that I was excited about the Cubs a couple of years ago, but I certainly never went that far. The Cubs won't make the playoffs for a while, but they now have an owner who really cares about winning so I doubt they will go 10 years without making the playoffs.....I hope.....please?

Definately unwatchable this year- I guess it isn't as bad as it could be tho- they could get our hopes up...again... and then play like this year's team in the playoffs

Last edited:
I can't even watch them any more. I have subjected myself to this crap since 1972. I had rather drink beer and watch the kids play in the yard than waste more time on this over paid bunch of garbage. Best of luck to the rest of you Cub fans.

I've also been a diehard Cubs fan since 1972. I say I am done after every game I watch, then two days later I'm back watching again. Must be some weird kind of masochism. Oh well, there's always next year.

Latest posts