The B1G really is slower

You have got to be kidding me.. wow just wow.

Jeff Maehl - GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site

This guy is the all time leading receiver in oregon history... guess what color he is?

Ron Dayne is the all time leading rusher in the NCAA and was not that fast. Being an all-time leading WR doesn't mean you're blazing fast and finding one Caucasion WR who is the all time leading at their school isn't the end all be all.

Who's the all-time leading WR at all division 1 schools over the last 25 years. Most aren't white. Most are African American. Like 90%. What percentage of WR that make the NFL are African American? Like 90%. What percentage of all high school wide receivers are white? Like 75% probably. So why isn't that correlating to the NFL?

Tim Dwight was slow too.

If only Dwight had been "black fast". (Saracasm intended)

To the OP, you're a scumbag. And BTW, McNutt was "fast enough". Ditto DJK. And Warren Holloway.

Maybe they weren't as fast as the SEC "black fasties" because they didn't spend all their time running from cops, right?

You define the word "loser".

Last edited:
Ron Dayne is the all time leading rusher in the NCAA and was not that fast. Being an all-time leading WR doesn't mean you're blazing fast and finding one Caucasion WR who is the all time leading at their school isn't the end all be all.

Who's the all-time leading WR at all division 1 schools over the last 25 years. Most aren't white. Most are African American. Like 90%. What percentage of WR that make the NFL are African American? Like 90%. What percentage of all high school wide receivers are white? Like 75% probably. So why isn't that correlating to the NFL?

Okay I can throw other stuff at you...
List of NCAA football records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good percentage of those records are held by, wait for it... white guys.

Okay I can throw other stuff at you...
List of NCAA football records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good percentage of those records are held by, wait for it... white guys.

It'd be nice if you could use facts. Looking at the FBS, outside of the QB records, the majority of the FSB skill position records are held by a non-Caucasion. Sorry Charlie.

Most Yards in a Half
Most consecutive rushes without losing a fumble, career,
Highest average rushing yards per game, season,
Most yards rushing, career
Most yards rushing, season
Most yards rushing, game
Most yards rushing, half
Most yards rushing, quarter
Most rushing yards by a quarterback, career
Most rushing yards by a quarterback, season
Most rushing touchdowns, career
Most rushing touchdowns, season
Most rushing touchdowns, game
Most receptions, career
Most receptions, season
Most consecutive games with a reception
Most yards receiving, game
Most receiving touchdowns, career
Most receiving touchdowns, season
Most receiving touchdowns, game
Most interceptions returned for a touchdown, career
Most interceptions returned for a touchdown, season
Most interceptions returned for a touchdown, game
Most interception return yards, career
Most interception return yards, season

Last edited:
How many of the top 100 recruits in the nation are white? What percentage? What percentage of all starting varsity football players in America are white? I bet the latter is a much much much much higher percentage. That alone is proof that it is advantageous to have more African Americans in your own back yard because they are disproportional much better athletes. The B1G is slow because the states in the B1G have less African American high school athletes. The states in the South East, South West, and California win almost all of the national championships now because they have more African Americans. Its not the weather.

I would ALMOST respect you more if you would just be blunt enough to actually say what you are thinking. I'll help you out:

"KF needs to get more colored fellas".

You'd still suck. But at least you'd suck honestly and openly.

Yeah if you count FCS, DivII and DivIII. Outside of the QB records almost every single one of the FSB skill position records outside of QB are held by a non-Caucasion. Sorry Charlie.

they're NCAA aren't they? why shouldn't they be included?

maybe you should go back to the 60's, Separate but equal right?!

they're NCAA aren't they? why shouldn't they be included?

maybe you should go back to the 60's, Separate but equal right?!

Because the best of the NCAA play at the FBS level. That's why clown. It's like comparing arena bowl to NFL.

signed
Danny Woodhead.
Pierre Garcon
Johnny Knox

I could really keep going if you like...

I would be interested to see the Pro Bowlers out of FCS versus FBS over the past 5 years. I've gotta think the UNIs and Montanas of the world are churning out more pro bowlers than the Miamis and USCs of the world, but I could be wrong.

I'm going to defend simpsonlip here....slightly. As I said above, African Americans tend to have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscles in their legs. I'm not pulling that out of thin air as I studied exercise physiology. However, that is not to say a white athlete can't have the same or more fast twitch muscle fibers. But, if we were to take a random sample, we could expect to see that the African American athlete would tend to have a genetic advantage over the white athlete in terms of short distance speed.

This could explain why we see so many African American athletes holding so many records at the highest levels of the game played.

Don't be so quick so label him as a racist for providing statistics. It would only be racist if he said all you need to be is black to be good because that would not be true because there are great white athletes playing today. It just so happens a higher % of them are black because of genetics and having great athletic ability. I still say location can play factor (despite what some keep arguing), and academic requirements certainly.

It is correlations, not excuses.

Who is simpsonslip arguing with? Iowa has, and has had for as long as I can remember, a majority of black players at the WR, RB, and CB positions. I don't get what he is trying to prove; Yeah, most teams have many black players, so does Iowa.

Getting more black players isn't going to fix anything because all of those players are already black. I mean WTF, are Prater, McNutt, and Coker not black enough for this guy? Should we stop recruiting Ohio and start recruiting Zaire?

Who is simpsonslip arguing with? Iowa has, and has had for as long as I can remember, a majority of black players at the WR, RB, and CB positions. I don't get what he is trying to prove; Yeah, most teams have many black players, so does Iowa.

Getting more black players isn't going to fix anything because all of those players are already black. I mean WTF, are Prater, McNutt, and Coker not black enough for this guy? Should we stop recruiting Ohio and start recruiting Zaire?

Kenya.. they can run forever!

I think all of the white guys are why we don't have good rhythm on offense.

Oh wait, I got more...

Kirk won't recruit "athletes" because the cost of bigger cups comes out of his salary.

I think all of the white guys are why we don't have good rhythm on offense.Oh wait, I got more...Kirk won't recruit "athletes" because the cost of bigger cups comes out of his salary.

Hey I knew one white guy once who needed a big cup so that's not true and its racist

Latest posts