The B10 looses more talent this year than any ear in my lifetime

Zeller is rated as the 2nd best center elegible for the 12 NBA draft and a borderline top 10 talent. I don't see him comming back.

Right, that is Cody's bro Tyler having a great year at UNC

Wrong. Cody is widely looked at as the better prospect right now.

Strengths: Smart, skilled post player with a nice overall physical profile to play down low at the next level ... Good height, standing 6'11" ... Very mobile for a center ... Like his brother (Tyler Zeller), Cody runs the floor extremely hard and often catches the defense off-guard to score a few easy points ... Developing strength with the kind of frame that can support more muscle ... Very efficient scorer, (showing more creativity and skill than brother Tyler) in the post ... Excellent footwork and agility around the rim ... Shows the ability to finish well with either hand ... Very active without the ball ... Doesn't just wait in the post for the ball, will fight for better position or set screens to get teammates open ... Is a big threat on the offensive glass ... High basketball IQ, and doesn't make a lot of mistakes for a freshman ... Has a nice touch on his jump-shot, and is a quality free-throw shooter ... A good defender and comes up with a lot of steals ...

Overall: Cody is considered to have the most potential out of the three Zeller brothers ... His talent alone will put him in first-round conversations, but he could sneak into the lottery

Indiana will be much better next year. We are excited about our recruiting class and theirs trumps ours.

MSU will always be tough and Harris the freshmen is a phenom

Michigan will be better next year

OSU will lose two studs but they have solid talent still and probably more overall talent than us

Wisconsin will be the same next year as they were this year, which is fine by me seeing as how we beat them twice

Don't see Mbakwe leaving

Mbakwe is a senior, he would have to apply for and be granted a medical hardship to play next year.

This is what I think.

MSU - May slip a little but still ahead of us.
OSU - Reload and stay ahead of us.
MI - Better next year but feel we can be right with them in the standings.
WI - May slip a little and we should be right with them.
IN - Better and likely stay ahead of us...Zeller!
PU - Worse and we pass them.
NW - We pass them...no Shurna.
IL - Better if everyone stays and right there with MI, WI and IA.
MN - Better but still behind us.
NE/PSU - Stay at the bottom.

I put MSU, OSU and IN at the top in some order. I think MI, WI, IL and IA battle for 4th to 7th...probably depends on how we do when we play each other. The next 3 battle for 8th with NE and PSU at the bottom.