The 72-10 Bulls vs This years Heat; no battle

Kobe, at this point in his career, is not a better basketball player than LeBron. And saying Artest<Wade is like saying New Mexico<Oregon. Wade is a top 5 player. Artest couldn't crack the top 50.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbsT6nVjbSE&feature=related"]YouTube - You Serious Clark!?!?[/ame]

I can't believe nobody has ever uploaded the original are you serious clark from christmas vacation....somebody get that done.

Kobe vs LeBron is not a debate. You throw stats at me, I throw rings at you. Miami is not even the best team in the East. They have 3 all-stars and what? Hell, LeBron's new team can't beat Boston, but his old team can! Haha

Don't we also have to consider whether or not the game or series is played in 95-96 or 10-11? If the series is played in 95-96 the series is over in 4 with maybe one close game in Miami finished off by MJ draining one at the buzzer. The reason is because of allowing hand checking and refs allowing players to keep on playing. Wade and LeBron get a lot of points from the charity stripe with a lot of those being on soft fouls. If they had to play against a physical Bulls D in which whining or overacting didn't get them free throw shots they would be toast. In 10-11 I think the Bulls win in 5 or 6 with the series never in doubt like almost every NBA Championship for the Bulls. It would probably go Bulls-Bulls-Heat-Bulls followed by the Bulls either winning game 5 or 6.

Well, the good news for the Heat is they only have to go 67-6 the rest of the way to tie the Bulls record.

But they tied with the current bulls who are only 4-3 while the Heat are 5-4.
When Boozer gets back, the current bulls will challenge the Heat for 3rd or 4th in the East.

How ya feeling about the 72-10 Bulls against this year's Heat Jon? Miami is going to be making a run at the wins record this year, barring any major injuries.

How ya feeling about the 72-10 Bulls against this year's Heat Jon? Miami is going to be making a run at the wins record this year, barring any major injuries.

Basing this off 1 game? Over dramatic.

The Heat will have injuries. Wade is always hurt. Bosh always misses time. Ray Allen is old and will miss games. Plus the NBA is much better and deeper than it was when the Bulls won 72. It won't happen. Now I think this Heat team beats that Bulls team in the playoffs, but that record will last a while.

The Heat will have injuries. Wade is always hurt. Bosh always misses time. Ray Allen is old and will miss games. Plus the NBA is much better and deeper than it was when the Bulls won 72. It won't happen. Now I think this Heat team beats that Bulls team in the playoffs, but that record will last a while.

Naw, not based on one game. Based on the maturation of the Heat's offensive philosophy throughout the playoffs last season and LeBron's growth as a player. They've basically played 4 on 5 or even 3 on 5 on offense for most of the previous two years with guys like Joel Anthony, Jamaal Magloire, Zydrunas Ilgauskas or an injured Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller being on the court for long stretches of time. With Allen and Rashard Lewis in addition to a not quite washed up Shane Battier they have greatly upped the talent level of their role players. Plus with Bosh accepting the move to the 5 spot and running the offense through LeBron, as they should have done the entire time, they are going to post some crazy offensive efficiency numbers this season. Plus their defense will continue to be incredible as it has been since LeBron arrived. This is the culmination of Pat Riley's master plan for Miami, it's going to be fun to watch.

I don't think they would and honestly don't think it would go more than 6 games if it went that. The Heat team just don't come close to the intensity or the drive that the Bulls team hand.

Latest posts