That's the last time I try to compliment The Cyclones

VBoschHawk

I was at Lowe's today and saw a license plate that I thought said:

GO4ISU

The guy was parked next to me and I said "way to beat Nebraska last weekend"

He looked at me like I was on drugs, quickly got in his car, and drove away. As he drove away I realized that that the license plate said GODIS4U. Whoops. I learned my lesson, just don't ever try and say anything nice about the Clones.

GO4ISU

He looked at me like I was on drugs, quickly got in his car, and drove away. As he drove away I realized that that the license plate said GODIS4U. Whoops. I learned my lesson, just don't ever try and say anything nice about the Clones.

I guess he thinks God isn't 4 you.

Generally speaking, most people with Cyclone license plates are morons...better to avoid speaking to them anyway. :)

GO4ISU

The best ISU plate I have seen is "POUPONU"...

GO4ISU

My guess is he is a women's bb fan and didn't know what you were talking about. That look was one of 1)concern he'd missed the basketball game and 2)utter confusion.
-Greg

When I lived in Des Moines, they was a lady name Kathy who had Clone plates that lived in our neighborhood. I don't think she thought too much before she got them. They read;

ISUKATH

GO4ISU

Is that a South Dakota license plate? If so I know those people. Some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Latest posts