That was a garbage loss

Herkyalert

Banned
No excuse for this especially after coming off the 9 day break. They had plenty of time to prepare for one of the worst road teams in the NCAA and they got lazy and blew a nice lead.

48 in the 2nd half for one of the worst offensive teams in the country.

This loss makes me more upset than the Campbell one.

What a frustrating team. You cannot spin this any other way.

No excuse for this especially after coming off the 9 day break. They had plenty of time to prepare for one of the worst road teams in the NCAA and they got lazy and blew a nice lead.

48 in the 2nd half for one of the worst offensive teams in the country.

This loss makes me more upset than the Campbell one.

What a frustrating team. You cannot spin this any other way.

I"m sure there will be some who will try to spin it.

I couldn't believe how empty Carver was. A decent home crowd creates a win tonight. The team isn't that bad. Why are people not coming out to see them?

I couldn't believe how empty Carver was. A decent home crowd creates a win tonight. The team isn't that bad. Why are people not coming out to see them?

Doesn't matter, Carver was actually pretty loud for a while. Especially towards the end of the game.

On another thread a while ago you called me a weirdo. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is a weirdo. Guess from now on we know how to consider this source.

I've read two posts from you and they both blow ***. Do you post anything worthwhile or do you just write drivel?

Actually, looking through past posts I just see nothing but a bunch of boring cliches. So...um....no you don't.

Because they lost to Campbell and Nebraska at home. Until this team finds ways to win at home consistently again and not lose to bad teams, Carver is going to be a morgue.

6 pm start time on a Wednesday.
Pretty much ruins anyone's chances of getting the game without taking the afternoon off.

It's not because of ticket SALES, tickets are actually becoming expensive and hard to find.

IT'S ABOUT THE ********* BULE HAIRED OLDIES THAT DON'T SHOW UP OR BOTHER TO SELL THEIR TIX TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those empty seats you see on tv are prime seats, and this is the explanation..... But there rich and donate money, so we have to be whores to those people.