Thanks to Gary Barta....

Neither one deserves their job. Blowing that big of a lead to a terrible Nebraska team with 7 freaking players should be an instant firing. Unbelievable. Fran is the worst fucking coach ever.

coach licklighter says your payment is in the mail.

I'm hearing from friends in Iowa City now that the Toussant kid is re-thinking his decision. See Fran your miscues DO cost us kids.

well, he's signed so we'd have to let him out of his LOI. look, all grumbling aside, fran will be here next season and we do have some really good pieces. i don't believe this kid is having 2nd thoughts, but even if he is, fran has enough to re-sell him on iowa. look, we ARE a NCAA team. how far we go or not is always going to be the question.

Well, at least we know that we don't want Speraw or Francis taking over if or whenever Fran departs IC. So there's that.

well, he's signed so we'd have to let him out of his LOI. look, all grumbling aside, fran will be here next season and we do have some really good pieces. i don't believe this kid is having 2nd thoughts, but even if he is, fran has enough to re-sell him on iowa. look, we ARE a NCAA team. how far we go or not is always going to be the question.
The Hawks are not in yet. Lose Thursday and there is a good chance it’s NIT.

Does anyone have any dirt on Rastetter, who even though he is no longer on the Board of Regents, seems to pull Harreld's strings. Maybe somehow get him to force Harreld to fire Barta, or get Barta to fire Frannie.

Does anyone have any dirt on Rastetter, who even though he is no longer on the Board of Regents, seems to pull Harreld's strings. Maybe somehow get him to force Harreld to fire Barta, or get Barta to fire Frannie.
I said it once before and got roasted for it but Herrald and Barta run in the same political donar circles. They were friends outside of working together and there is no way Herrald fires him.

We are stuck with Fran. Let’s celebrate extensions!

Barta is a freaking joke and so is Fran. Both should be fired but for reasons being the Iowa Athletic Departemnt is a bumbling mess, they both will survive like cockroaches after a nuclear bomb.

Hey!!! Don’t be insulting cockroaches!

How would people in Iowa City know... Joe lives in the Bronx. Nice try.
Uhhhh there are people close to the program that (you guessed it) live in Iowa City...so nice try back at ya. BUT I don't think I implied it was gospel just rumor from inside the beltway.

Uhhhh there are people close to the program that (you guessed it) live in Iowa City...so nice try back at ya. BUT I don't think I implied it was gospel just rumor from inside the beltway.

Just seems like it wouldn't come out of Iowa City Nobody there knows him, except those inside the basketball program, and why would they sabotage their own bread and butter. But at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Weiskamp was second guessing his decision.

Latest posts