Thanks Jon Miller

Thanks for the free site. Quick questions, my favorite part of the last site was the chats. It seemed there were more chats several years ago and not as many recently. Do you plan on having chats? If so is there a schedule or do they just pop up?
Thanks and good luck on the new site

Interesting move by Jon but probably a good decision. I remember the discussion Steve and Jon had during the summer about the future of pay sites so this move doesn't come as a surprise. GL with everything.

Thanks for the free site. Quick questions, my favorite part of the last site was the chats. It seemed there were more chats several years ago and not as many recently. Do you plan on having chats? If so is there a schedule or do they just pop up?
Thanks and good luck on the new site

We will certainly do chats...likely via CoveritLive, as we do for our in game chats, and weekly Ferentz presser chats.

We have been getting between 300-600 people for those, and if we just had a free for all chat, where when you post, it can be seen, it would be out of hand and we wouldnt get much out of it. With CoverItLive, I can embed the chat code here on the boards or in a content item, and then I can approve posts to come through.

Perhaps we should have a chat tonight....let's do it. I will work up the code later this morning