Thankful for Our Moderator

ChosenChildren

Go over to the free board at Go Iowa Awesome sometime. It is a cesspool of filthy trolling, petty bickering and fighting, falsehoods, attacks on coaches and players, outright lies, etc. etc.

I'm guessing 80% of the posts are either Iowa State or Nebraska fans. Simply disgusting, frankly.

I'm very thankful for the manner in which this Hawkeye Nation free board is operated. It is mostly civil, thoughtful discussion and many of the posts are quite educational and insightful. The articles that are written are packed with information.

I want to thank our Moderator and Rob Howe (and others) for operating a terrific message board. It is noticed and very much appreciated.

Go over to the free board at Go Iowa Awesome sometime. It is a cesspool of filthy trolling, petty bickering and fighting, falsehoods, attacks on coaches and players, outright lies, etc. etc.

I'm guessing 80% of the posts are either Iowa State or Nebraska fans. Simply disgusting, frankly.

I'm very thankful for the manner in which this Hawkeye Nation free board is operated. It is mostly civil, thoughtful discussion and many of the posts are quite educational and insightful. The articles that are written are packed with information.

I want to thank our Moderator and Rob Howe (and others) for operating a terrific message board. It is noticed and very much appreciated.
It was definitely much worse in the past or when it had more traffic. I feel like most of us that are on here have been on here for a long long long time.

It was definitely much worse in the past or when it had more traffic. I feel like most of us that are on here have been on here for a long long long time.

Yep, I've wasted a lot of time on this site. Kidding aside, Even on an anonymous site, one gets to know others and I agree most discussion on here is respectful for the most part. We let each other have a different opinion but might gas light each on occasion out of fun.

Ya ever stop to wonder if who you converse with or debate with could be a relative or a friend from the past? I have. Hell, may be gas lighting my own kids for all I know. Lol.

Last edited:

I don't know:) Someone posted last week after the Kansas State women's loss suggesting that Caitlin's roof might be rusted. Sounds like a trolling falsehood to me unless said poster is the guilty father.

Ya ever stop to wonder if who you converse with or debate with could be a relative or a friend from the past? I have. Hell, may be gas lighting my own kids for all I know. Lol.
Yeah dude, I think we should make a thread where we put our real name, high school, and graduation year so we can see who we really are! I'll go first.

Tim Dwight
City High 1994

I'd say tthe average age here gotta be what...50?
It's like the old guard of people who wanna just talk Hawk without the BS, trolls, and puffery.

Yes...it's tamed over the years. I do miss the lookalike threads. Those were fun.

Latest posts