Rocky
II
III
IV
V
Rocky Balboa
Creed
Creed II

The series is better than the 8 Star Wars movies (maybe the 9th that is coming out will tip it back). Rocky V was a dud, but it had its redeeming moments with the fake Don King and the shady accountant who swindled all of Rock's money, which set the stage partially for the rest of the movies.

They blew the opportunity to turn that into an eternal gold mine. All they had to do--and this would save BIG on production costs, duplication, etc.--was have Rocky retire, then find Rambo on the streets, train him so he has a life "purpose". And there you have it. Title(s) would be something like "Rocky IX: Rambo 7: Requiem for Retribution". Oscar.

Thank you for your service. Much appreciated. And like earlier posts, I have a place about 45 minutes from downtown St. Louis you can crash at, just give me a heads up. Im pretty safe. I teach 6th grade.

Miller & Deace have always been a “must” for me:

From
segments on radio show(s) individually, to
Their own show, to
HN articles, and
HN podcasts.

Just top shelf stuff.

They walked the tightrope of being a fan and being as objective as possible.
Creative. Funny.
Thought-provoking but Interesting.
And Seamless Q&A that rare pairings can pull off that drag many shows down.

The shows and podcasts helped on the 45 minute drive to/from work. The HN articles and site area stress relief/distraction from real Life.

Thanks and Godspeed to both.

Thank you John, we have met a couple of times at the HN tailgate. You always took a ridiculous amount of time out of your life to talk to me, which was cool cause you were one of the first voices I listened to in regards to Iowa sports. Once we talked about monetizing your podcast and you really ran with that, ha. We also had good discussion on Nebraska as I am pretty close to that situation. I wish you the best, will still follow on twitter and I am sure you will still have some great takes. But, this is my prediction. You'll be back, in some capacity, offering your opinion on Iowa sports within 5 years. I think you will take a step away from it for a while and realize that what you were contributing didn't take as much out of you as you thought. Either way, good luck - god speed - may the force be with you and c'est la vie bon voyage my friend.

You'll be back, in some capacity, offering your opinion on Iowa sports within 5 years. I think you will take a step away from it for a while and realize that what you were contributing didn't take as much out of you as you thought.

Plus the fact he's going to miss all of us like crazy!

:DI've enjoyed your coverage on the forum for the last 20 years. The 10 that I saw and the 10 that you described

Thank you John, we have met a couple of times at the HN tailgate. You always took a ridiculous amount of time out of your life to talk to me, which was cool cause you were one of the first voices I listened to in regards to Iowa sports. Once we talked about monetizing your podcast and you really ran with that, ha. We also had good discussion on Nebraska as I am pretty close to that situation. I wish you the best, will still follow on twitter and I am sure you will still have some great takes. But, this is my prediction. You'll be back, in some capacity, offering your opinion on Iowa sports within 5 years. I think you will take a step away from it for a while and realize that what you were contributing didn't take as much out of you as you thought. Either way, good luck - god speed - may the force be with you and c'est la vie bon voyage my friend.

Kinda too late to matter, and I don't like being that guy at all, but its Jon, not John. The only reason I say anything is I'm guessing you would really want to know.

What can I add that hasn't already been said? Keep bleeding black and gold Jon! Merry Christmas and have a great [and wild?] New Year. You ain't too old yet!