Thank You

Thank you Jon.....

You don’t know me, but I’ve been your friend for almost 20 years. I will miss you. If you ever need a place to crash in The Chicago area, HMU.
Same offer here, Jon. I got a nice little room for you if you're in the Denver area.

ezgif-1-2334c9065d.gif

You're a good man, Mr. Miller.

Thank you for providing us this platform, your patience and babysitting us for all these years. Don't be a stranger and good luck in the propane industry.

I love this post!! Not that you had to come and do this since your announcement but it had an empty feel that you hadn’t yet... Best wishes to you and yours. You will be missed my friend.

Thank you Jon Miller!

I know I have not been around the boards for years...that's a me problem...just got burnt out.

But thank you all for making HN a part of your regular Hawkeye Online Experience, for however long you have. I really appreciate it, and the support allowed me to have more fun than I ever dreamed possible. I will always be indebted to you.

You made a good Hawkeye hangout, for sure, @JonDMiller

Thx Jon for everything. My favorite site to go to daily for everything Hawkeye since it started. Part of my daily therapy to stay sane. Will miss your insight and podcasts for sure.

I know I have not been around the boards for years...that's a me problem...just got burnt out.

But thank you all for making HN a part of your regular Hawkeye Online Experience, for however long you have. I really appreciate it, and the support allowed me to have more fun than I ever dreamed possible. I will always be indebted to you.

My wife wants to give you a big F U for taking up so much of my time. I love you tho. One outta two ain't bad.

Yeah....aren't Rocky and Rambo both up to like, what, six sequels?

Rocky has 8 movies total.

Rocky
II
III
IV
V
Rocky Balboa
Creed
Creed II

The series is better than the 8 Star Wars movies (maybe the 9th that is coming out will tip it back). Rocky V was a dud, but it had its redeeming moments with the fake Don King and the shady accountant who swindled all of Rock's money, which set the stage partially for the rest of the movies.