Thank You, Jon...For Not Pulling D-Bag Moves Like This...

Nothing personal Jon but asking your opinion on rob is similar to asking my opinions on Oreo's. I wouldn't say a bad thing about them either.

Won't say there isn't some truth in this, because I am fiercely loyal as it relates to my friends and when I think people have the wrong impression about them.

Then again, I wouldn't hire all of them, either :) As I said earlier, if I had it in the budget and if he were available, I'd hire him back in a second.

Row Howe:

I'd like to apologize for misleading people with this story.

After poking around this afternoon, I have confirmed that Wilson does not have a visit set up with Iowa.

I'm not sure why Coach Bond provided this inaccurate info. I assure you I didn't make it up. Why would I?

Sorry again for the confusion.

There are parts of this job I really enjoy. This is not one of them.

Ouch!

Won't say there isn't some truth in this, because I am fiercely loyal as it relates to my friends and when I think people have the wrong impression about them.

Then again, I wouldn't hire all of them, either :) As I said earlier, if I had it in the budget and if he were available, I'd hire him back in a second.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I just think each person here needs to read stories with an open mind and realize the writer's opinions are involved no matter how hard they deny it.i

Rob stated earlier that Mr. Wilson was going to visit Iowa based on information from Anton's coach. Anton evidently has a different agenda. Let's see how it plays out but Rob did apologise for jumping the gun a bit but it was not without a good source. Sometimes even good sources turn out to be incorrect.

That guy is lucky he's allowed at Iowa PC's. Not because he asks good tough questions, but because he has zero tact and isn't credible at all.

Whoa, Rob just tweeted an apology to Iowa fans for the Anton Wilson story. Sounds like it must have been totally inaccurate. I don't have a subscription and generally don't follow that site. Anyone have the scoop?

Rob Howe ‏ @HawkeyeInsider
My apologies 4 inaccurate story about Anton Wilson visiting #Iowa nxt wk. I went w/ what his coach told me. #recruitingiscrazy #Hawkeyes

haha...thats hilarious. More credibility for Howe down the crapper.

Latest posts