Thank the good Lord!

We actually WERE pretty decent at shooting 3s. We just didn't shoot them enough.
Yeah that was kinda my recollection as well. But we had big guys to feed inside as well. Being balanced inside/out isn't necessarily a bad thing and I don't think that was a cause for the team not being successful. We all know D is the main reason as we put plenty of points on the board.

Teams as the year went on found ways to make it tough for JBo to do his thing. He was and will continue to be a marked man out there. His freshman year he had more room due to nobody knowing anything about him. Now he's gotta get the Curry treatment where you gotta be all up on him when he's across halfcourt and teams are game planning accordingly. I hope an improved Moss and the addition of Wieskamp can help with spacing the floor to allow for more open good looks for JBo. He's just such a great shooter. I'm borderline shocked when he misses an open shot.

Yeah that was kinda my recollection as well. But we had big guys to feed inside as well. Being balanced inside/out isn't necessarily a bad thing and I don't think that was a cause for the team not being successful. We all know D is the main reason as we put plenty of points on the board.

Teams as the year went on found ways to make it tough for JBo to do his thing. He was and will continue to be a marked man out there. His freshman year he had more room due to nobody knowing anything about him. Now he's gotta get the Curry treatment where you gotta be all up on him when he's across halfcourt and teams are game planning accordingly. I hope an improved Moss and the addition of Wieskamp can help with spacing the floor to allow for more open good looks for JBo. He's just such a great shooter. I'm borderline shocked when he misses an open shot.

I see where Iowa is projected fifth in the conference and twenty-eight in the country. Hopefully, they can do better than that.

I've never seen such a cynical and un-supportive group of fans than that dwell on Hawkeyenation basketball forums. It's why I like you guys, cause I know it's not all sunshine and rainbows but sheesh. This is what I want to hear from Jordan this off season. I want to hear they are working on D. I get it, now I will get called names and told that I am Gary Barta and part of the problem and that I dwell in mediocrity and I am the worst. But really, is Jordan not at least saying what you want to hear from him? What you've all been asking for? You want Fran to bench Cook and Jordan for being lazy? Just how many games do you WANT to lose? All of them? Why do you guys follow Iowa sports at all? I don't honestly get it. Without calling me a bunch of names or saying that I am Gary Barta, what do you want? Wins? That's what I want, and I want to hear that they are working on correcting their issues. I know it's lip service, but what else can it be at this point of the year? They can't play the games now. The players can't really win with you guys. If Jordan doesn't say anything about D - the response would be "well, Fran just doesn't get it, he can't coach defense and the players play too much Fortnite" - if he brings it up & that it's a point of emphasis this off season then it's "too late, no duh, why haven't been doing it this whole time"?

Savage Mofo's here on Hawkeyenation and it's hard to believe any of you actually support Iowa sports.
Russians with nothing that do in non-election season??. So it’s also in-season to whine about and screw with ...

Braces for an adult hurt like hell. I quit a job I liked right on the spot after getting them tightened. He can't afford to quit.

I can tolerate needles pretty good so I have the dentist load up on the Novocaine when I have a procedure done. I once took a nap during a root canal. Hey, it took two and a half hours and I had worked all day and was tired!

I can tolerate needles pretty good so I have the dentist load up on the Novocaine when I have a procedure done. I once took a nap during a root canal. Hey, it took two and a half hours and I had worked all day and was tired!

Never hsd a cavity

Never hsd a cavity
I wore my top four front teeth down and had to get them crowned in 2001. I broke a crown on a blueberry seed while eating breakfast in Lincoln, Nebraska of all places. The dentist couldn't recrown what was left of the original tooth without performing the root canal.

Here's another art I've mastered: Napping with one eye open while donating plasma. Try doing THAT and staying awake. Obviously you're not totally out or they will nudge you awake. But you're kind of in a semi sedated translucent state. The only thing missing is Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" on the intercom.

Had to have a molar extracted recently. Got Novocain then a booster when it wasn't numb. Pretty sure there was only water in those syringes!