Powell 3* (Ohio)
Parker 2* (Northern Ill)
Willies 3* (Northern Ill/ISU)
KMM 2* (Bowling Green/Central Mich)
Hillyer 3* (Colorado St., UTEP)
Beathard 3* (Mississippi)
Canzeri 2* (Uconn, Indiana)
Weisman WO

WHAR blue chip skill player recruits being underused???

I apologize that my post wasn't well written. I didn't say that any of those guys were blue chip coming out of high school. We haven't recruited big names especially at skill positions. In my opinion a couple of those guys are talented. I think that guys like Powell, Willies and Smith could be a big step up from what we have been used to.

What I was trying to say was that if I were a very talented player with other offers and saw Powell make big plays on the rare occasions he saw playing time but still spent a year watching others play in front of him that had less play making ability I'd be scared of coming there and experiencing the same thing.

Yes, he wasn't a blue chip recruit, but I think that Powell has the ability to be very good and in my opinion he should have seen more touches earlier. If you don't agree then we just disagree on that. People disagree all the time, no big deal. :)

Tevaun Smith 3* best other offer UConn
Powell 3* (Ohio)
Parker 2* (Northern Ill)
Willies 3* (Northern Ill/ISU)
KMM 2* (Bowling Green/Central Mich)
Hillyer 3* (Colorado St., UTEP)
Beathard 3* (Mississippi)
Canzeri 2* (Uconn, Indiana)
Weisman WO

WHAR blue chip skill player recruits being underused???

I'm going with CJ. That Mississippi offer looks pretty impressive right now.

Star gazing is fun. Your comment is idk, proving a point you don't want to prove I guess? I was gonna say dumb, but i wouldn't do that.

LOL, considering you are the only one who thinks this....I was gonna say look who the dumb one is, but I wouldn't do that.

I apologize that my post wasn't well written. I didn't say that any of those guys were blue chip coming out of high school. We haven't recruited big names especially at skill positions. In my opinion a couple of those guys are talented. I think that guys like Powell, Willies and Smith could be a big step up from what we have been used to.

What I was trying to say was that if I were a very talented player with other offers and saw Powell make big plays on the rare occasions he saw playing time but still spent a year watching others play in front of him that had less play making ability I'd be scared of coming there and experiencing the same thing.

Yes, he wasn't a blue chip recruit, but I think that Powell has the ability to be very good and in my opinion he should have seen more touches earlier. If you don't agree then we just disagree on that. People disagree all the time, no big deal. :)

[video=youtube_share;7R6_Chr2vro]http://youtu.be/7R6_Chr2vro[/video]

I think he is getting playing time now. You do understand he didn't know the offense last year ?

Latest posts