Tennessee, Florida, Nebraska, Arizona St

The rumor is that Tennessee and Schiano had a signed memorandum of understanding as of this morning and Tennessee may actually owe him a $20 million buyout

The rumor is that Tennessee and Schiano had a signed memorandum of understanding as of this morning and Tennessee may actually owe him a $20 million buyout

wow. that would be devastating. but i'd have to believe there is an easy way out of that for UT. I mean, a memorandum isn't a contract. so, if schiano presses it, then UT would simply produce a contract that has a clause in it that UT can fire him if the UT fans riot against his hire due to his association with Pedo St.

wow. that would be devastating. but i'd have to believe there is an easy way out of that for UT. I mean, a memorandum isn't a contract. so, if schiano presses it, then UT would simply produce a contract that has a clause in it that UT can fire him if the UT fans riot against his hire due to his association with Pedo St.

I hope Tennessee doesn't have to pay that pedo supporter but don't think that would hold up in court.

Surprised I haven't seen Leonhard's name pop up more.
I started a separate thread about this, but apparently someone deleted it. Interesting.....

I think Barta & those that are involved in any coach searches, might want to pay attention.

Wisconsin's Jim Leonhard a finalist for top assistant award

Wisconsin first-year defensive coordinator Jim Leonhard is one of five finalists for the Frank Broyles Award, which goes to the nation's top assistant coach.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...sin-jim-leonhard-finalist-top-assistant-award

I hope Tennessee doesn't have to pay that pedo supporter but don't think that would hold up in court.
You really need to go read some facts about him. Don't speak in public until you do.

Tennessee REALLY F'ED up here. That fanbase just set their program back another 5 years easily

It's people like you spouting off on the internet not knowing the difference between your A and a hole in the ground that got that whole storm rolling down there.

Sure looks like it when you're the only one who bothered to respond to it.

BY GAWD I'M LEADING A RIOT!!!! SOON THIS WILL GO VIRAL!!!

Latest posts