Templeton Rye

Yeah I'm drinking something out of a dirty pickle jar made by the green toothed goober that just cooked up a nice batch of meth ten minutes earlier. Cue banjo

Old Overholt is my rye of choice when mixing up a batch of Manhattans.

QUOTE]b23e2420a37a2c6cd356054429.jpg
play you some banjo to this gem

That picture infuriates me. I hate that goober for killing that majestic creature.
Karma is a b!tch, vandenderp. Killed that bear and your ability to play football went into the toilet. Maybe think twice next time you feel the urge to execute another living thing.

That picture infuriates me. I hate that goober for killing that majestic creature.
Karma is a b!tch, vandenderp. Killed that bear and your ability to play football went into the toilet. Maybe think twice next time you feel the urge to execute another living thing.

Pvssy

Welp, you can forget about the booze in this here thread.. Numbnuts above me had to call out the biggest Clone hater on HN.

It's about to go down.

LOL at what people consider "the real stuff"...... The good stuff is out there, but still....
You wouldn't believe the amount of crap out there that people mixed at home to sell as TR, so they can act cool while trying to impress.
Little Crown, little Jack, and some Everclear to up the proof a bit; boom "the real stuff" dudes, I got it from my source I swear!!!

What about Camels that smoke?
Are those fair game???????????????

LOL at what people consider "the real stuff"...... The good stuff is out there, but still....
You wouldn't believe the amount of crap out there that people mixed at home to sell as TR, so they can act cool while trying to impress.
Little Crown, little Jack, and some Everclear to up the proof a bit; boom "the real stuff" dudes, I got it from my source I swear!!!

This is true. People are gullible saps.

3 Most Overrated

1) Templeton Rye
2) Revolt shaving lotion
3) Kirk Ferentz ?????

The Corridor convenience store in North Liberty has a stack of it. It's funny & magical how the more expensive something is how much better it taste. They initially did a good job of marketing it but I think it has ran its course at this point.

3 Most Overrated

1) Templeton Rye
2) Revolt shaving lotion
3) Kirk Ferentz ?????

The Corridor convenience store in North Liberty has a stack of it. It's funny & magical how the more expensive something is how much better it taste. They initially did a good job of marketing it but I think it has ran its course at this point.

BULLSH!T I haven't changed razor blades since '08. Revolt is legit

Latest posts