Tebow's Ad

No you don't. She is a fraud. Strip away all the ******** and what do you have? An ugly chick with a decent body and terrible songs. But, she is really weird like Marilyn Manson...ooooh mysterious. What are you 17 years old? Come on CF.

if you knew much about music, music business or music production you'd understand that everything you just said is false.

she created a character to draw attention and put her name in everyones mouth's. - very smart move. that worked better than even she and the people around her probably could have imagined

shes a great song writer. before she created lady gaga, she wrote songs for some pretty big names.
she's a very good piano player with a voice the could blow most female artists today out of the water.
much like marilyn manson, she is "shocking" and she is also very successful in the music industry.
the actual production work on her album is very very good.
her songs arent terrible, for what they are, which is pop music, they are great songs... almost genius in a pop sense. that and the fact that she's had what, 6 smash hits off this album alone make her good like it or not.
a lot of people want to hate on her... but theres a reason she's one of the biggest names in music right now.
being a musician and in the music business, i could hardly call her terrible.

I too like Lady Gaga. One of the things I dislike about pop music is that it seems to take itself too seriously, and she throws that on its ear. Though I am hesitant to make the comparison, she is sort of like pop music's equivilent of Monty Python to comedy, which rather than take themselves seriously as "artists", they behaved in such an absurd manner that their behavior, in a way, transcended the medium itself and developed a new wave.

I'm pushing 40 so I really don't have a clue about whats trendy or hip.

Is lady Gaga a chick or a dude? She's got that Elizabeth Hurley, Eva Mendes thing going where they are attractive women, but you stare at them long enough they start looking like a man dressed in drag and it just creeps me out a little bit.

Anyway..... after seeing the tebow ad never quite understood the hype around it.

I'm pushing 40 so I really don't have a clue about whats trendy or hip.

Is lady Gaga a chick or a dude? She's got that Elizabeth Hurley, Eva Mendes thing going where they are attractive women, but you stare at them long enough they start looking like a man dressed in drag and it just creeps me out a little bit.

Anyway..... after seeing the tebow ad never quite understood the hype around it.

Y'know gramps, I think it may just be that you persoanlly, for some bizarre reason, begin to see beautiful women look like men.

No you don't. She is a fraud. Strip away all the ******** and what do you have? An ugly chick with a decent body and terrible songs. But, she is really weird like Marilyn Manson...ooooh mysterious. What are you 17 years old? Come on CF.

Overreact much, EP?!? Sheesh. Who excreted urine on your Cheerios.

Latest posts