Tebow is a winner

Oh and Vin Wilson is a better D1 qb than Cam ever was. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What does newton spell backwards? Thats right I am going to start calling him MAC NOTWEN.

I think you're just in a salty mood today and feel like arguing for the sake of arguing. :D
You clearly have not seen Cam Newton play this season.

Newton sucks? Have you been watching Carolina this year at all???

Really I dont watch to much pros. Once and awhile to see how our boys are doing but thats it. I did look thou and they have what 2 wins? I am just trying to wizz in someones cheerios.:D

Most Everyone hates Tebow because he wears his faith in Jesus on his sleeve - GROW UP!!!
If your gonna hate religious fanatics........hate on those Islamofascists that wanna blow you, me, and everyone else up for the sake of Allah!!!

Most Everyone hates Tebow because he wears his faith in Jesus on his sleeve - GROW UP!!!
If your gonna hate religious fanatics........hate on those Islamofascists that wanna blow you, me, and everyone else up for the sake of Allah!!!

What are you talking about? Put down the pipe. Tebows faith makes him far better than Notwin.

Nominated.

Headline next week: Vikings Greenway lays the wood in a massive blow to Panthers Notwin. Now both teams have two wins.

Didn't think racism was going to happen in this thread. Gotta love the "religious" folks.

Netwon might always be the better QB, but I wouldn't be shocked if Tebow is the only quarterback of the two to win a Super Bowl.

I love the fact that Kaldenberg is an Administrator on this web site yet he still put this thread in the wrong forum.

I dont get the Tebow hate. I mean when he was a college player i didnt like him but thats just because he played for a florida team. But now, what just because hes religious it seems he gets alot more bad press then anything. You dont see this type of stuff for Sam Bradford he just kinda faded into obscurity. But because people see hes passionate about his faith its like a gateway to the he sucks arena for all sports writers.

Very true. Newton looked NFL ready last year at Auburn...just a flat out stud who won games. Tebow was a good college system QB who has had to refine his whole mechanics just to be able to sniff the field.

Newton got paid like an NFL quarterback last year too.:)

I dont get the Tebow hate. I mean when he was a college player i didnt like him but thats just because he played for a florida team. But now, what just because hes religious it seems he gets alot more bad press then anything. You dont see this type of stuff for Sam Bradford he just kinda faded into obscurity. But because people see hes passionate about his faith its like a gateway to the he sucks arena for all sports writers.

Tebow is positive, decent, and uplifting. Hence, he is the opposite of internet sports forum guy.

There is where the hate comes from.

Latest posts