Tebow is a winner

briankaldenberg

His God comments wear on me, but he is a perfect fit for Denver. His work ethic and leadership will transcend throughout that entire organization. I think he'll eventually work himself into being a serviceable NFL QB. Might even win a Super Bowl someday.

Gutsy win today. Good thing the Broncos were playing the Dolphins though because Miami finds ways to lose every week.

They both suck. The wife is a Bronco fan and said now everybody is all "oh ah Tebow". He sucks. Cutler was/is a good qb, he just had a big head and a big mouth to go with it. Rogers is good, the Mannings are good, Brees is good, heck even Big Ben is good, but Tebow and Cam, both suck hind tit to a "real" qb.

He beat a winless Miami team. A win is a win but lets not put tebow and superbowl in the same sentence even if it includes the word may.

They both suck. The wife is a Bronco fan and said now everybody is all "oh ah Tebow". He sucks. Cutler was/is a good qb, he just had a big head and a big mouth to go with it. Rogers is good, the Mannings are good, Brees is good, heck even Big Ben is good, but Tebow and Cam, both suck hind tit to a "real" qb.

You don't know what you're talking about. Cam Newton is legit already, and will only improve. He had another great outing today, making throws that 60% of veteran QBs only dream of making.

Tebow beat a hapless Dolphins team in OT (set up by a turnover from the defense I might add) and they were acting like he won the Super Bowl. The hype and love affair with him is nauseating. Yes he has great heart and leadership qualities and is a role model but he'll only ever be an average at best NFL QB

I guarantee you in three to five years if you compare Newton and Tebow, Newton will be MUCH better

I guarantee you in three to five years if you compare Newton and Tebow, Newton will be MUCH better

That's my point: Newton is already light years ahead of tebow, and Newton's ceiling is unlimited. Tebow's ceiling, on the other hand...

That's my point: Newton is already light years ahead of tebow, and Newton's ceiling is unlimited. Tebow's ceiling, on the other hand...

Very true. Newton looked NFL ready last year at Auburn...just a flat out stud who won games. Tebow was a good college system QB who has had to refine his whole mechanics just to be able to sniff the field.

Oh and Vin Wilson is a better D1 qb than Cam ever was. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. What does newton spell backwards? Thats right I am going to start calling him MAC NOTWEN.

Latest posts