Tebow in your face SIX TIMES IN A ROW

briankaldenberg

Tebow improves to 8-1 as a starter. I'm considering going to church more after today's events.

I pray for you VintageHawkeye.

Winning! Tebowing! Proofreading!

Last edited:
VinatgeHawk hated life before this game. Can you imagine him after? Anyone have his mom's # to check in on him?

sheesh
are all cyclowns ghey for tebow?? what is in the water trough up there in lAmes??
bk stacker and clown666 are fighting over who gets to be first to rub one out on the tebow poster

BK, are you ******* serious?

In the other thread you openly celebrated "your bears getting a huge win" when it looked like they had it wrapped up. Now you celebrate TT. And you wonder why you are widely considered the biggest tool on this board

Go away

In the other thread you openly celebrated "your bears getting a huge win" when it looked like they had it wrapped up. Now you celebrate TT. And you wonder why you are widely considered the biggest tool on this board

Go away

Today was a win/win for me. Tebow wins I'm happy. Bears win I'm happy. Bears lose I'm not that unhappy because Bears chances at playoffs were minuscule at best w/ Hanie at the helm.

My Bears could use a good dose of Tim Tebow right now.

Tebow loves you Busabus. Unconditional love.

Go away

I know, I felt he was unfairly getting attacked for supporting Tebow, but he gets mysteriously quiet when the Broncos were down only to pop up and claim he's a Bears fan. I don't see how any who claims they like Tebow could give up so quickly.

Today was a win/win for me. Tebow wins I'm happy. Bears win I'm happy. Bears lose I'm not that unhappy because Bears chances at playoffs w/ Hanie at the helm.

My Bears could use a good dose of Tim Tebow right now.

Tebow loves you Busabus. Unconditional love.

So you are a pretty huge bears fan then huh?

I dont dislike Tebow, except for the fact that you are so annoying that its hard to root for him

Latest posts