Team still has a "losers mentality"

I'm not sure I agree with this. Next year if we start winning, we will still have many players on the roster who have known nothing but losing at the college level but the true freshman come in and bring a winners mentality? Why doesn't Ogelsby or White bring this winners mentality this year? I guess I'm not buying what you're selling.
Because Ogelsby and White arent significant contributors or leaders on this team

Both Ogelsby and White have led the team in scoring before so I would say that they're significant contributors. Leaders? Probably not, but hopefully someday.

Crean is starting his 4th year and has a better recruitng base, Belien at Michigan has been there 3 years and is finally getting thing turned around,
so why is it Fran only has 1 year to do so?
because of a couple internet poster that no nothing about coaching or recruiting, say coaches have 1-2 years to turn it around or they are failures and are doomed to the bottum of the league for as long as they are hear,
boy people are really really stupid
Iowa has been a above average team for years, but they have never been Elite, hopefully under Fran this team might actually move back to where Lute had this team or above that level with this state starting to produce top level recruits on a annual basis and then keep them home,
this has started with Top 50 recruit Woodbury if Fran does this the next few years it won't take long before the roster will be loaded with top level recruits,
Fran got what he could get considering the state of the program, it is just plain idiocy to expect him to get any McD AA in his 1st 3 recruiting classes
Fran is on 3 ESPN Super 25 kids in the 2014 class
2 are in Chicago, now that is damn good progress in my opinion

Gatens is the leader of this team, Oglesby and White are freshmen and it is early in their careers to expect them to be leaders, as to the not athletic part i did not know kids had to run a 3. 0 sec 40 to play BB, McCabe reminds me of Kurt Rambis of the Lakers,
he was the enforcer of that team by doing the dirty work had a long career nothing flashy was not Athletic as some call it but he was a solid player,
after 5 games and only one was on TV its amazing how many talent experts we have on here,
this is BB not a track meet where skill means more than speed

Latest posts