TE from Ill.

I agree that Henderson probably goes to USC. Look at the dates he visited Ohio State and Notre Dame: Sept. 11-13 at tOSU and this past weekend at Notre Dame. USC was the road opponent both weekends. This makes me think he definitely wants to see the Trojans play as much as possible. I infer from this that either they are his top school or he is least sure about them, probably that they are his top school.

I do not believe that KF will give him an official visit unless he formally
drops his commitment to Ill.

I wonder if this is actually true. If a recruit has opened up his recruiting and wants to check out a couple more school, at Iowa, KF has this policy.But I wonder if he insists that an illini commit actually de-commit to come and visit Iowa?

I think it would depend on the recruit. CJ had Iowa in the lead for most of the summer...then Zook pitched him and sold him on illinios. It is not like Iowa is coming out of nowhere on him.

I do not believe that KF will give him an official visit unless he formally
drops his commitment to Ill.

I don't think that is true. He was scheduled to visit Iowa when Michigan was in town, but a couple of days before the game the Illinois coaches convinced him to go to the Illinois game instead. Everything I've heard so far has him still wanting to visit Iowa. I would guess he'll visit either against Northwestern or Minnesota, probably the latter. I think his official to Illinois is scheduled in December.

Yesterday at the on the side presser, Kirk said this: "I read something recently that we were alleged to have said something to a prospect. None of us remembers saying that. It’s interesting how things get floated out there."

I know he was refering to CJ, and the quote in the ICPC from the kid's HS coach saying the UofI said that CJ needed to honor his commitment and not visit Iowa for the Michigan game. Now, people thought that mean the Iowa coaches said that to the kid...I think it wast the other U of I...U of Illinois coaches saying that to the kid

Just saw on the Scout site that CJ has set an official visit date with the Hawks! Still trying to figure out when that's going to be.

Latest posts