TCS ad

The audio is not supposed to play unless u click on it or if your mouse pointer comes into contact with it. If u hear it playing and have not done one of those two things let me know the name of the advertiser. Thank you

The TSC audio plays automatically at work for me every day, it doesn't play at home though.

Same. Again. Couldn't surf HN and stream the Iowa game at the same time. Luckily I didn't have to watch the Iowa game very long.

The audio is not supposed to play unless u click on it or if your mouse pointer comes into contact with it. If u hear it playing and have not done one of those two things let me know the name of the advertiser. Thank you
I am not touching it at all. It comes on every time I load a new page, and it's driving me crazy having to mute it EVERY time. My volume is turned down, and this thing is LOUD.

The Buick Human Highlight Reel is going crazy this morning. If you mute it, it plays again when you click on a new page.

Same here. It doesn't play every time but it does occasionally even if I don't touch it. However, if I leave the page up for an extended period of time (for example if I open a new tab and leave HN up) the sound always comes on eventually.

Totally agree! It's one thing to be checking HN several times a day at work because I love the Hawks, but to have to mute my computer each time is just plain annoying. Back to work. Please make it go away.

Same here. It doesn't play every time but it does occasionally even if I don't touch it. However, if I leave the page up for an extended period of time (for example if I open a new tab and leave HN up) the sound always comes on eventually.

Same for me.

I NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING WHEN THE AUDIO PLAYS:

1. The advertiser
2. Browser and version you are using

If I don't know these things, I cannot work on a solving the problem. Just posting that you are hearing audio is not going to help me take care of the issue.

Total College Sports is the ad that is always running. It plays non-stop on my computer at work and we use Internet Explorer version 8.0 I believe.

JD, I sent you an email. The freakin' audio is going ape today. No cursor contact whatsoever; it has a mind of it's own.
PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!!!

I sent a note to the provider this morning...they believe they have a handle on it...saying that if people are still hearing anything, it's from a cached page so you may want to clear you cache..I noticed this and it played, then I cleared by cache and that fixed it.

Latest posts